Note: Metrics shown in this section are derived from page level daily values.
Impressions: The number of times people saw any content associated with the Page.
Organic: The number of times people visited the Page or saw any content associated with the Page in the newsfeed or ticker, excluding Sponsored Stories and Ads.
Viral: The number of times people saw a Story* about their friends interacting with the Page or its content.
Paid: The number of times people saw any content associated with the Page through Sponsored Stories or Ads.
* A Story is an item that appears in a user’s newsfeed when their friend interacts with a Page or its content. E.g. “Jake commented on a post from Locowise.”
The following actions can generate stories:
- liking a post
- liking a comment
- commenting on a post
- commenting on a comment
- sharing a post
- answering a question/”poll”
- responding to an event
- claiming an offer
- posting on the page wall
- mentioning the page in a post
- tagging the page in a photo
- checking in at your place/page
- sharing a check-in deal
- liking a check-in deal
- writing a recommendation
- liking a page
For more information on Facebook metrics, please refer to the following FB developer resource: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api/reference/v2.8/insights