Perform the following steps:
- Return to the Report homepage, where you will find an upload button by your owned twitter profile.
- Have analytics.twitter.com loaded up in a separate browser tab/window and make sure you are logged into the account.
- Here, you'll need to go to the 'Tweets' tab and select your date range before selecting the 'Export data' button in the top left hand corner of this page.
- Once you've downloaded the CSV file, you'll need to go back to your Locowise report screen and upload it using the upload button.
- Once complete, you will gain full and accurate visibility of your tweet-level impression data.